Twelve Common Vehicle Crash Types
They are the Dirty Dozen — the 12 kinds of vehicle accidents that most frequently cause serious injuries.
- Distracted driving: These are caused by cellphones, sandwiches, lipstick and more.
- Drunk driving accidents: This accident is both an insult and an injury.
- Head-on collisions: These result in catastrophic injuries.
- Hit-and-run: These combine carelessness and cowardice.
- Intersection crash: This is the place where most serious accidents occur.
- Off-road crash: These occur in parking lots, parking ramps and private drives.
- Phantom car accidents: They force you off the road, then drive away.
- Rear-end collisions: These are the single most common accident type.
- Rollovers: These accidents are most often associated with SUVs.
- Side-swipe: These accidents cause injuries as well as vehicle damage.
- Single car crash: If no one else is involved, can you get compensation?
- T-bone or side-impact crash
At the Roseville, California, law firm of Rosenthal & Kreeger LLP, our skilled injury attorneys have handled every kind of motor vehicle accident there is, especially the 12 most common crash types listed above. If you have suffered a serious injury in a car crash, consult an experienced lawyer and learn about your options and your rights.
Free Consultation ~ No Obligation
Call us for a no-charge, no-obligation case evaluation at (916) 774-7200 or contact us by email today. Don’t take our word for it: Hear what our clients say about their experience with Rosenthal & Kreeger LLP.