Christopher L. Kreeger
Christopher L. Kreeger, born in Ventura, California, October 2, 1961; admitted to the bar 1990, California; U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California. Education: University of California Santa Barbara (B.A. in Law and Society, 1986); McGeorge School of Law (J.D. 1990). Member: Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Consumer Attorneys of California; Sacramento Consumer Attorneys (President 2003; Board of Directors 1997); The State Bar of California; Sacramento County Judge Pro Tempore; El Dorado County Judge Pro Tempore.
At Rosenthal & Kreeger, LLP, we are a dedicated group of highly skilled professionals focused on the representation of the seriously injured. Each Sacramento personal injury lawyer at our firm is aggressive, accomplished, and well-respected in the legal community. We guide our clients through the legal and financial challenges they encounter on their way to recovery from their accidents and we achieve results.
Areas Of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1990
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California J.D. – 1990
- University of California, Santa Barbara, CaliforniaB.A. – 1986, Major: Law and Society
- John N. Demas, Esq.
- Jack Vetter, Esq.
- Annual lecturer and host at CCTLA Lake Tahoe Ski Seminar, Monthly host at CCTLA luncheon seminars on Masters in Trial, 1998 – Present
Honors And Awards
- Trial Lawyer Association President of the Year from CAOC – 2003
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, 1990 – Present
- Capitol City Trial Lawyers Association, Past President, 1990 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- The State Bar of California, Member
- Sacramento County Judge Pro Tempore, Member
- El Dorado County Judge Pro Tempore, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Jack Vetter, Associate Attorney, 1990 – 1992
- The Kreeger Law Firm, Sole Practitioner 1992 – present
Pro Bono Activities
- Placer, Sacramento and El Dorado Superior Court, Judge Pro Tem, 2002 – Present
- Criminal Defense — DUI, Drug Related Cases